The Deluxe version of Royal Match 21SM is an optional bonus bet for blackjack that considers players first two cards. If the cards are the same suit or a Royal Match (king and queen suited), that player wins, and then has a choice:
- Collect the proceeds, OR
- Parlay the proceeds onto the main blackjack bet and play the hand out.
How to Play
- To begin each round, players make a standard blackjack wager and the optional Royal Match wager.
- The dealer then follows house procedures for blackjack.
- Once each player has two cards, the dealer settles the Royal Match wagers:
- If the player has two suited cards, he or she wins according to the paytable (contact your Bally Account Executive for more information on the paytable and odds).
- If the player wins, he or she may collect the proceeds or parlay any amount of them onto the main blackjack bet and play the hand out.
- If a player's first two cards are not suited, he or she loses the Royal Match wager.