Gaming managers around the world often have a big dilemma: They love the efficiencies that automatic shufflers provide, but they can’t justify the cost because they have limited operational hours or don’t have enough consistent high-volume play.
- Gives casino operators the flexibility to pay per shuffle
- Allows operators to place shufflers at every table, including part-time and overflow tables
- Helps casinos maximize potential table revenue during peak times
- Customizes billing
- Increases profit potential of part-time tables
- Gives casinos ultimate flexibly to match their operations
- Offers insight into productivity and use to justifying permanent purchase