The Deluxe version of Bet the Set "21"SM is an exciting side bet for blackjack that considers the first two cards players receive. If the cards are a pair or a suited pair, the player who has them wins ... and then has a choice to:
- Collect their proceeds, OR
- Parlay their proceeds onto their main blackjack bet and play the hand out
How to Play
- To begin each round, players make a standard blackjack wager and the optional Bet the Set wager.
- The dealer then follows house procedures for blackjack.
- Once each player has two cards, the dealer settles the Bet the Set wagers. If a player has a pair, he or she wins according to the paytable (contact your Bally Account Executive for more information on the paytable and odds).
- Then players can either collect the proceeds or add all of them—or some of them—to his or her main blackjack bet and play the hand out. If a player's first two cards are not a pair, he or she loses the Bet the Set wager.