The Deluxe version of King’s BountySM is an optional bonus bet for blackjack that considers players first two cards. If a player's cards add up to 20 (hard or soft), he or she wins and then has a choice:
- Collect the proceeds, OR
- Parlay the proceeds onto the main blackjack bet and play the hand out.
How to Play
- To begin each round, players make a standard blackjack wager and the optional King’s Bounty wager.
- The dealer then follows house procedures for blackjack.
- Once each player has two cards, the dealer settles the King’s Bounty wagers:
- If the first two cards add up to 20 (hard or soft), the player wins according to the paytable (please contact your Bally Account Executive for more information on the paytable and odds).
- Players may collect the proceeds or parlay any amount of them onto their main blackjack bet and play the hand out.
- If a player's first two cards do not sum to 20, he or she loses the King’s Bounty wager.