The object of Discard InfernoSM is to make a better five card poker hand than the dealer.
Make equal bets on the Ante and Blind to receive cards. You may also make a bet on the optional Aces Up wager. You will then receive six cards.
You then have a choice:
- Make a bet 1X or 2X your Ante on the Play bet, or 3X the Ante if you have three-of-a-kind or better
- Fold and the dealer will remove your Ante and Blind wagers, and tuck your cards under the Aces Up (if played) wager.
The dealer will then take action on their hand:
- If the upcard is 8 or lower, the dealer will not discard any cards
- If the upcard is 9 or higher, the dealer will remove it from play and turn the next card face up
- This continues until the dealer has only one card face down or has an upcard of 8 or lower
The dealer then turns over their cards and make the best possible five card poker hand. Straights, flushes, and straight flushes require a minimum of five cards. The dealer works counter-clockwise to reconcile the live hands.
Winning and Losing
The dealer always qualifies:
- Beat the dealer and your Ante and Play bets win even money. The blind pays if your winning hand is at least a three-of-a-kind or better. If you beat the dealer with less than a three-of-a-kind, the blind will push
- Lose to the dealer and your Ante, Blind, and Play bets lose
- The Ante, Blind and Play bets push if you tie the dealer (must be a five card tie only)
The Aces Up side bet will win if the player has a pair of Aces or better. The bet pays regardless of the dealer’s hand and if the player folds.
To learn more, contact your Account Executive today!