Bally Live Floor View
Dynamically Analyze Slot Floor Data and Activity from Your Casino Enterprise
Get a Total View of Your Operations on Demand
The Live Floor View provides just that. Its vivid graphical map provides an accurate representation of the actual floor layout and slot machines. Multiple indicators provide advanced real-time information about the status of each slot machine and related player activity helping you understand immediate player needs so you can truly connect with them.
- Reviews slot floor messages for monitoring activity
including machine events such as jackpots, door opens,
printer jams, bill acceptor messages, and other alerts by
clicking on a separate screen.
- Provides comprehensive data views to compare
individual machine performance as well as overall
casino performance across multiple
- Generates multiple pictorial and statistical views
to analyze floor performance. View entire casino or
zoom in on specific areas or banks.
- Monitors player activity and provides multiple
parameters for identifying both carded and uncarded
hot players. Criteria can include total wagers, average
wager, and time played. Click on the machine for
expanded information and even review the data grid for
more details on slots and players.
- Identifies hot player locations for quick reaction by
marketing staff to target the customer.
- Offers flexibility of the screen configurations, icon
definitions, and multiple filters enabling management
to customize information to meet their business needs.
- Seamlessly communicates with existing SDS applications.
For maintenance paying customers there is no license fee,
just installation, training, and equipment.