Live Floor View
See the Action as it Happens
Track Slot Performance and So Much More
Live Floor View™ is a powerful analytical system developed to provide our customers with graphical and detailed information on current activity happening on the slot floor. This flexible product connects to existing SDS™ and ACSC™ slot systems without modification to the base code of the system. In other words, it is version independent using existing data feeds. You can track slot performance, identify carded and uncarded hot players, and evaluate comparative user configurable time periods with numerous filtering options. Its vivid graphical map provides an accurate representation of the actual floor layout and slot machines.
Your Slot Data on the Go
With Live Floor View on Mobile Device, casino managers can track slot performance and identify carded and uncarded hot players. Its vivid map provides an accurate representation of the actual floor layout and slot machines. All this is available on a hand-held device managers can carry with them on the slot floor, which allows them to spend more time interacting with players and employees. Live Floor View on Mobile Device enables casino management to customize information to meet their business needs.
- Reviews slot floor messages for monitoring activity
- Provides comprehensive data views to compare individual machine performance
- Generates multiple pictorial and statistical views
- Monitors player activity and provides multiple parameters
- Identifies ‘hot player’ locations for quick reaction by marketing
- Offers flexibility of the screen configurations, icon definitions, and multiple filters
- Seamlessly communicates with existing SDS and ACSC applications