Easily Manage Your Media Data
- Scalability – Bally CoolSign® digital signage networks are highly scalable to the nth degree. Multiple remote sites can be centrally managed from one location. Remote sites can also use optional CoolSign Transfer Servers that cache content locally to improve network performance.
- Multiple Sites, One Network – CoolSign Network Manager provides a single view of all casino sites on your CoolSign network.
- Security – CoolSign provides granular, object level security policies.
- ‘Read’ and ‘write’ permissions can be set to individual content, channels and nodes.
- Users and Groups feature allows the digital signage operator to provide individuals restricted access to the CoolSign Network.
- CoolSign supports Microsoft® Active Directory Users and Groups.
- Easy Content Creation – Content creation is virtually drag and drop using either the CoolSign Content Wizard or the WYSIWYG CoolSign Dynamic Content Designer tool.
- Powerful Scheduling – Schedule for the future and forget it! CoolSign provides fine-grain scheduling with a great User Interface, which allows you to schedule down to the minute. Schedule content to fire based on external triggers like a jackpot hit. Using CoolSign Datawatcher and the patented ‘Enabling Expression’ feature, you can schedule content to fire only when preset conditions are met – for example, advertise pool facilities only if the temperature is more than 90 degrees and the weather is ‘Sunny’.
- Easy to upgrade – CoolSign’s simple yet powerful ‘Package upgrade process’ lets you upgrade the entire CoolSign network from a single interface. The upgrade process does not interrupt the signage operation. Software upgrades are provided free of charge to all customers under maintenance.